Not your needs, but postpone your loan with the slogan, especially in the spring holiday and on behalf of some expenses on the economic level; we can see that many banks can provide loans with postpayments. Good Finance Bank is also one of these banks and can offer you a spring loan with a 3-month postponement .
You can take advantage of this offer, which can be opened from time to time, with low interest rates and if you use it for a holiday, on your return from your holiday; if you’re using it for your costs, you can start paying after you’ve mitigated your costs. In today’s article, how can Good Finance Bank apply for a 3-month deferred loan application ? Along with the question, we will try to give you almost all the details about the loan.
Many Good Finance Bank customers use the 3-month postponed loan , which is offered to you especially in the spring, for holiday. Some customers can start paying when they need this cash and they can get it when they are comfortable. When you look at the advantage of these aspects of the loan, there are also completely different features.
Good Finance Bank 3 Month Postponed Loan Features
Some features of Good Finance Bank’s 3-month deferred loan can be listed as follows.
- Good Finance Bank customers can apply for a loan at low interest rates without going to the branch; Non-warranty customers can apply remotely.
- This loan can be offered up to 75.000 TL with installments starting from only 300 TL per month.
- Good Finance Bank offers you a 3-month deferred loan with interest rates starting at 1.29% and offering you a 48-month maturity option.
- Good Finance reserves the right to reduce interest rates according to your credit rating. In this way, Good Finance customers or prospective customers with a good credit rating can receive a 3-month deferred loan with an interest rate of less than 1.29%.
Good Finance Bank 3 Month Postponed Loan Calculation and Interest Rates
The 3-month deferred loan offered by Good Finance Bank has different interest rates and varies depending on the amount you receive. From this, it can be stated that these interest rates are listed as follows.
- 1.44% interest rate up to TL 25,000.
- 1.34% interest rate up to TL 50,000.
- 1.29% interest rate up to 75,000 TL.
We also know that Good Finance Bank, which has stated in its articles that interest rates may change again in the purchase process according to maturity and loan amount, also adds the following expense items to your loan debt.
- Insurance premium.
- Credit allocation fee.
- Tax premium.
- BSMV expense.
You can find your total loan debt by first indexing the amount you want for a 3-month deferred loan to the interest rate and then adding the above expense items; you can determine the amount you will pay monthly by dividing it by the number of installments you want.
Good Finance Bank 3 Month Postponed Loan Application How to Apply?
Good Finance Bank’s 3-month deferred loan application can be made through the following application channels.
- Mobile Application / Internet Branch: Good Finance customers can apply for a 3-month postponed loan through ular applications ”and then“ loan application adan through the mobile application or the internet branch.
- Website: Non-Good Finance customers can apply for credit by completing the application form from the link here.
- Branches: Finally, you can apply for a 3-month deferred loan application from any Good Finance Bank branch.