Brofi Credit is one of the existing loan brands in our country. In this article, we present a number of the most important information about the rules for granting loans with this lender. We invite you to read it carefully!
Is the first loan free at Brofi Credit? Brofi Credit offer
Unfortunately, it is not possible to get a free loan at Brofi Credit. Each loan, regardless of whether we take it for the first or second time, is payable. Brofi Credit offers installment loans in the amount of $ 1,000 to 25,000 (offline liabilities) or $ 1,000 to $ 20,000 (online loans), which can be repaid in a maximum of 48 installments. When using the Brofi Credit online offer, customers can benefit from a very attractive promotion consisting in the fact that the loan will not be covered by interest costs. The total loan amount at Brofi Credit and the repayment date depend on the determination of the borrower’s creditworthiness. The same applies to the cost of the loan.
Who can get a loan at Brofi Credit?
Brofi Credit can be granted to all persons who meet the following conditions:
- age from 18 to 80 years old,
- possession of Polish citizenship and identity card,
- applying for a loan as a private person or as a company (person conducting business activity),
- having a permanent registered address in the Republic of Poland and living in Poland,
- having a stable source of income,
- no debts,
- having a bank account with access to electronic banking,
- having a cell phone with a Polish number.
Which debtors’ bases are checked by Brofi Credit?
Brofi Credit recommends its clients to read the Regulations for the provision of services. In this document the lender writes that he has the right to check information on the potential borrower in existing debtors’ databases. The company does not specify exactly which registers are concerned, however it can be expected that they are:
- National Debt Register – KRD,
- BIG InfoMonitor,
- ERIF Register of Debtors,
- National Bureau of Economic Information.
Can I extend the loan term with Brofi Credit?
If you have problems repaying a loan from Brofi Credit, please contact its consultants. Representatives of this lender will certainly help to establish an individual action plan that will be adapted to our current financial situation. In a situation where the consumer constantly avoids paying the loan installments, he will have to face many unpleasant consequences. They are as follows:
- calculating penalty interest for late payment in the amount of 14% per annum,
- initiating debt collection activities – sending letter and SMS prompts, field debt collection,
- debt collection company debt sale,
- refer the case to court and order the debtor to pay the costs,
- conducting bailiff proceedings and seizing the debtor’s property,
- entering the borrower into one of the debtors’ databases.